Video of 13 year old girl went viral, now earning millions

Video of 13 year old girl went viral, now earning millions


17-year-old Samar Teela earns more than Rs 38 lakh a year by making videos on her life. He told that he is suffering from a serious illness. When she was 13 years old, she thought of making a video for the first time and this video of her became very viral.

A 17-year-old girl named Samar Teela makes videos on her life. And by doing so, he earned more than Rs 38 lakh in a single year. He himself disclosed this in an interview with Channel-4. Summer Mound is also known as Summer Joe. She told that she started making videos on herself when she was just 13 years old. 

According to 'Daily Star', there are more than 1 lakh 80 thousand followers on YouTube at this time of Summer. She told that she earns a lot of money from her posts. During the summer holidays of 2021, she also went to visit 3 places. Samar said, "I recently took three holidays. Now I will go to Barcelona soon. Also, I am planning to visit Milan city in October.

He told, "I also paid tax for the first time last year. Because I had earned more than Rs 38 lakh at that time. Talking about every month, I earn more than Rs 4 lakh. And sometimes more than Rs 10 lakh is earned.

Samar told that she got the inspiration to make the documentary when she became very ill. He said, "I am suffering from chronic pain syndrome. This is basically when your brain sends a message to your body that you are in pain. I often stayed at home due to treatment. I could hardly go to school. Then the idea of ​​making a video came to my mind.

He made a video of himself for the first time which started becoming quite viral on social media. Since then she makes videos continuously. She also admitted that she always used to think about how to earn money. She said, "Wherever I go for a walk, I make a video of it and share it on YouTube."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post